Bendex Website Terms & Conditions of Use
This website is owned and operated for and on behalf of Bendex (“we”, “us”, “our”).
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which our services are offered. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on this website (i.e. we will not notify you of any change but we will post any changes on the website).
1. You may not copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information software, or sell products and/or services obtained from this website.
2. You will not use the website/services for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable local, national and international law or regulation or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions.
3. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the service provided on the website or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services.
4. The services of the website are provided on a “as is” or “as available” basis. Bendex makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express on implied as to the operations of its website, the information, content, materials, or products included or offered for sale on the website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You hereby agree that we shall not be liable for any loss, interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind (including loss of profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. No oral advice or written information given by Bendex, its affiliates, its agents, directors, employees or agents, or the like, shall create a warranty, nor will the user rely on any such information or advice. Bendex in particular makes no warranty that:
(a) the website will meet your requirements;
(b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) the quality of any products, services, information or the material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
5. By uploading, e-mailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting any content to Bendex, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights is expressly granting) Bendex a perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so called moral rights in such content have been waived.
6. Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained using the website, is done at your own discretion and risk. Bendex shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software or any consequential, incidental or indirect loss arising out of any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
7. You may not access, download, use or export the website, or the content, software, products or services provided on the website in violation of UK/Irish law or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations relating to the export of and import of products. You may download, view, copy and print a document from photographs, videos or other graphics incorporated in these documents from this website subject to the following:
(a) the documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes;
(b) the documents may not be altered or modified in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, post, transmit or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express authorisation of Bendex.
8. All competitions or games of chance operated by the Bendex on this website are subject to the competition rules as may be posted on the website from time to time. You hereby acknowledge the application of these rules to the operation of competitions and acknowledge that you will adhere to the said rules.
9. The website provides links to other websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. You agree that Bendex is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third-party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that Bendex is not responsible for third party content accessible to the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and understand that you bear all risks associated with the risk of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Bendex is not responsible for:
(a) the quality of third-party products and services; and/or
(b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to the purchased products or services. You acknowledge that Bendex is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
10. All contents of the Bendex website are copyright of Bendex.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts to settle any disputes in connection with or arising out of the use of this site or its affiliate sites.
12. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
Download the latest
Your quick reference guide to Bendex products and services.